My husband and I have been happily married for 18 years, and we are raising our two kiddos in the suburbs of Richmond, VA. I enjoy getting outside into nature and being a tourist in my own town. Staycations have become the norm, and there's plenty to explore in Virginia and along the beaches of North Carolina. My happy place is anywhere with a water view, and I strive to own a getaway spot on the water one day.
· Voice Actor (Recorded & Live)
· Public Speaker, Emcee, Moderator & Interviewer
· Relationship Builder, Connector & Networker
· Community Advocate & Volunteer
· Award-Winning Servant Leader (Non-Profit Board of Directors)
· Social Media Content & Campaign Developer
· Creative Marketer & Brand Evangelist
· Scriptwriter & Content Editor
· Certified Meeting Professional (Event Planner)
· Business Strategist
· Sales Team Management & Development
· Mastermind, Vision Boarding & Retreat Facilitator
· Candidate Recruitment, Interviewing & Onboarding
· Certified Marriage Mentor & Facilitator - Prepare/Enrich
Generation X = Hard working, assertive leader, resilient
Zodiac Sign: Taurus = Likes nice things, grounded, realist
Birthstone: Diamond = Formed under immense pressure over time
Likes = Extra guac, Viognier, networking, seafood, water views
Volunteer = Girl Scout Troop Leader, Community Board Member
Ambassador = Rebelle Community & MPI Virginia Chapter
Survivor = Skin & Breast Cancer
Voiceover Artist, Marketing Consultant, Speaker - Linné Diiorio Communications, LLC
June 2020 - December 2020
Senior Strategist - CreativeMktGroup
February 2014 - June 2020
Director of Sales & Marketing - Greater Richmond Convention Center (GRCC)
August 2012 - February 2014
Marketing Manager, Events & Publications - HCA Virginia
September 2003 - August 2012
Sales Coordinator, Sales Manager & Sr. Sales Manager - GRCC
September 1999 - September 2003
Graphic/Web Designer & Scriptwriter - Newport News, VA
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
BS in Multimedia, School of Media Arts and Design
(Mass Communications). Minor in Music Industry.
Voiceover Talent. Broadcast quality recorded and live voice.
Commercial, telephony, narration and e-learning. Can make announcements, facilitate/moderate panel discussions, and
speak and advocate in a public forum.
Systems & Tools. Microsoft Office 365, Smartsheet, G Suite, CRM platforms (HubSpot, Cvent), Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Calendly, and Social Tables.
Web & Social Media. HTML, Canva, Squarespace, Wix, WordPress, Weebly, Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.